AW: [opencms-dev] setContentType problem again

Oppermann, Joerg Joerg.Oppermann at t-systems.com
Wed Mar 10 09:34:02 CET 2004

Hi Mike,

I retrieve the original HttpServletResponse object and set contenttype and header for it.
Try the following:

CmsJspActionElement cmsjsp = new CmsJspActionElement(pageContext, request, response);
HttpServletResponse resporg = (HttpServletResponse)cmsjsp.getCmsObject().getRequestContext().getResponse().getOriginalResponse();
String strName = "name.pdf";
resporg.setContentType("APPLICATION/PDF");
resporg.setHeader("Content-Disposition","attachment; filename=\""+ strName + "\"");

Regards, Joerg