[opencms-dev] Search on static/exported content: looking for a solution

Hartmann, Waehrisch & Feykes GmbH hartmann at waehrisch-feykes.de
Thu Mar 11 10:22:02 CET 2004

The lucene search module indexes all resources in the virtual file system,
no matter if they will be exported or not. The links in your search results
will point to the path in the vfs (lets say the dynamic path). If the link
to a search result points to a file in opencms' vfs and this resource is
exported, opencms will redirect to the static url of this resource.
You may have to change some settings in opencms.properties (the ones for
static export path) to make it work with your apache, i think.

Bye,
Stephan