[opencms-dev] lucene docs

Darin Kuntze dkuntze at thinksacco.com
Thu Mar 11 16:59:01 CET 2004

Ok here's what I came up with (taken from the registry-documented.xml):

My cron job hasn't run yet so I'm not sure if it'll work.

<luceneSearch>
   <mergeFactor>100000</mergeFactor>
   <permCheck>true</permCheck>
   <indexDir>/opt/lucene/index/opencms/</indexDir>
   <analyzer>org.apache.lucene.analysis.standard.StandardAnalyzer</analyzer>
   <subsearch>true</subsearch>
   <project>Online</project>
   <docFactories>
       <docFactory enabled="true" type="page">
         <class>net.grcomputing.opencms.search.lucene.PageDocument</class>
       </docFactory>
       <docFactory enabled="true" type="plain">
          <fileType name="plaintext">
            <extension>.txt</extension>

<class>net.grcomputing.opencms.search.lucene.PlainDocument</class>
          </fileType>
          <fileType name="taggedtext">
            <extension>.html</extension>
            <extension>.htm</extension>
            <extension>.jsp</extension>
            <!-- This will strip tags before processing -->

<class>net.grcomputing.opencms.search.lucene.TaggedPlainDocument</class>
          </fileType>
       </docFactory>
       <docFactory enabled="false" type="jsp">
         <class>net.grcomputing.opencms.search.lucene.JspDocument</class>
       </docFactory>
       <docFactory enabled="false" type="XML Template"/>
   </docFactories>
   <directories>
       <directory location="/">
         <section>Root</section>