[opencms-dev] multiple bodies in 5.3.3

Michael Goodwin mgoodwin at amadeus.net
Mon Mar 15 16:10:02 CET 2004

Hi all,
  I'm having trouble with multiple bodies in 5.3.3. How is it done?

My imported pages haven't worked - I have tried to fix the templating
(remove the old 'master-templates' ... etc.).

Pages I create with more than one body don't work, I tried creating a
default body with no contents and two elements, but it always throws an
exception.

I notice that there is a property on the templates, which on the welcome
template had
"body*|Body", I tried changing this, but do not know the syntax required.

please help

Mike.