[opencms-dev] <cms:label> set the .properties

Ernesto De Santis ernesto.desantis at colaborativa.net
Mon Mar 15 22:19:01 CET 2004

Hello

How to set the .properties tu use with <cms:label> taglib?

With CmsMessage clases is:

String language =
com.opencms.workplace.CmsXmlLanguageFile.getCurrentUserLanguage(cmsObject);
CmsMessages messages = new CmsMessages("mypackage.myfile", language);
and show the messages with messages.key("aKey")

with <cms:label>akey</cms:label> I only can show the default properties, i
want use my own .properties.
Is this possible? How to set my properties?
Or only can use a CmsMessage in scriplets?

Thanks in advance
Ernesto.