[opencms-dev] Scheduled Tasks where to find in Database

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Thu Mar 18 15:00:02 CET 2004

Hi,

> Can anybody tell me where i find the scheduled tasks i have defined in
> the System in the Database.
>
> Becaus e my problem is that i have defined tasks and i cant see it
> anymore in the administartion view in OpenCms.  So when i know where to
> find them in the Database i can edit it directly in the Databse!

no you can`t ... alle scheduled Tasks are in one blob in a field stored.
Actually i have no running system here, so i can`t tell you the exactly
position. But wait a second, i think there is a thread about this in the
opencms-forum.de
ok.. its an entry in CMS_SYSTEMPROPERTIES

Hope this helps

Achim

--
Questions about OpenCMS?