[opencms-dev] Java Encoding Error

Matthias Koch Net at StarLine-Inc.de
Sat Mar 20 16:37:02 CET 2004

Hi,

Zitat von Joachim Arrasz <info at arrasz.de>: vom: Sa, 20 Mär 2004

> first of all, rtfm (read the fuckin manual)
>
> you can find lot of help under
>
> www.opencms-forum.de
>
> and the official mailinglist-archive under

ok thank you,

> then all is clear i think. On your homepage you wrote that you develop
> java, i think then it`s pretty easy to find a solution for this!

ok i found that tomcat must use xerces 1.4.4, but this is problem for
me because
some of my applications and Apache COCOON  need Xerces 2.

Cocoon and OC use the same Class with throws the exception
  is there another result for this Problem ?

(xerces 1.4.4 is realy not the most actualy)

mfg Matthias