[opencms-dev] publishing to a non-opencms web container

Karl Baum kbfarmer78 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 21 14:53:02 CET 2004

Hi.  I am new to opencms and in the process of evaluating whether it is the right product for the client's needs.  I was wondering if opencms can be used to publish content to another web application not running open cms.  This will prevent the client from being pinned to the opencms architecture in the event they decide to purchase a content management solution.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advanced.

Karl

Do you Yahoo!?