[opencms-dev] Where to put .html and .jsp files?

Thomas Gagné tgagne at wideopenwest.com
Tue Mar 23 03:09:01 CET 2004

I've created a module called gagne.tgagne, and under it are all the
usual things.

I've also created a /tgagne folder, and created links to my index.jsp.
If I expect to have hundreds of files here it doesn't seem to make sense
to add them as "additionalresources" properties in the module.  That
would take forever to setup and be impossible to administer.

For that reason, I think they have to live inside the module's folder.
Does that make sense?

--
.tom
remove email address' dashes for replies