[opencms-dev] Master templates and Content Definitions

Tres Reemsnyder Tres.Reemsnyder at headstrong.com
Thu Mar 25 14:57:02 CET 2004

All -

I am evaluating OpenCMS for potential implementation but we are having
difficulty understanding two things.

1 - It seems that there is a requirement for a one to one relationship
between Master templates (that contain a frametemplate and one or more
content templates) and a Page.  Is this true?  It seems odd because it would
require so many Master templates.  I hope we are missing something.  Please
help.

2 - We are trying to test how to make structured content definitions but
can't find where or how to do this in OpenCMS.  Can someone please provide
an overview of the process for creating these beyond the manual.

Thank you very much.

Tres