[opencms-dev] mod_jk (was: instructions for proxying ...)

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Fri Mar 26 16:05:01 CET 2004

Well the whole point about the mod_proxy setup as documented _is_ to remove
the /opencms/opencms/ prefix yet still be able to use static export and all
other things. Many people have required the wish to get rid of this prefix.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts