[opencms-dev] Get all group members

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Tue Mar 30 12:11:02 CEST 2004

Hi Olli,

> I need to get all users for an opencms group. Have gone through the
> API, but don’t seem to be able to find a method for this. Does anyone
> know if there is one or do I need to loop through the entirely user
> database and check their membership one by one?

i had the same Problem and found no other solution than yours.. it`s
pretty slow :-(
But we found no other solution. A better one will be surely to integrate
it into Opencms but this is bit more work because you need to build all
the Select statements for it for each supported database ...
Hope this helps a bit

Joachim Arrasz

Synyx oHG Karlsruhe, Germany

--