[opencms-dev] Lucene 1.2

Mithun P R MithunP at ibsplc.com
Wed Mar 31 06:33:01 CEST 2004

Hi,

        I am doing an initial study of OpenCMS. My platform specifications
are : Windows NT, OpenCMS 5.0.1, Oracle 8i

        I import the Lucene search module into OpenCMS. It is coming
inside the "Module Management" in Administrative view but the module is
not             displayed in the Explorer view. Is this so or is it 'coz
of some error.

        Now what should I do so that i can check its working? Should i
change settings ...........

        If anyone knows please reply at the earliest.

        Thanks in advance.

Warm regards
Mithun