AW: [opencms-dev] Spell checker for the WYSIWYG editor

Mark Belanger belanger at fluid.com
Wed Mar 31 08:55:02 CEST 2004

We managed to get KTML3 integrated in 5.0, but it wasn't pretty.  Since
we knew the plug-in API was coming (sometime), we decided it wasn't
worth it to try to retrofit it into the proper workflow.  Instead, we
added an icon on the Edit Source page that launches a new window
containing KTML3.  An extra step, but it works fine and the user's don't
seem to mind.

By the way, we can't recommend KTML3 highly enough.  Full support for
CSS and it's pixel perfect.

-MB