[opencms-dev] WYSIWYG Editor for Mozilla

Thomas Gagné tgagne at wideopenwest.com
Wed Mar 31 17:21:01 CEST 2004

There seems to be so many other compatibility issues between Mozilla,
Firefox, and IE that the WYSIWYG editor would only make them more
annoying.  I haven't tried Opera.  I'm able to do some things in Mozilla
1.6 but not others.  For instance, I can't create links--the "finished"
button is never activated.  And even though the administrative menu says
I'm working on the offline project, the icons allowing me upload remain
ghosted.

--
.tom
remove email address' dashes for replies