[opencms-dev] WYSIWYG Editor for Mozilla

Rick Cruz rick at pbxinfo.com
Thu Apr 1 00:04:01 CEST 2004

"For instance, I can't create links--the "finished"
> button is never activated."

We had the same problem. We switched to I.E. and it seems to work now. I
haven't tested it but I am not sure if Pop ups were being blocked, because
in i.e. that pop up window comes on and you have to make a selection before
you can chose finish button.
I haven't tested it but I think they may have been the problem.

let me know if you get any better luck.