[opencms-dev] Problems uploading NewsRSS module

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Thu Apr 1 19:27:01 CEST 2004

OK,

> I've searched using the terms "NewsRSS" and "Error importing module"
> but I can't get any solution to my problem. I've also tried to search
> for some of the lines of error codes with no success. Any suggestion
> would be
> appreciated.

i think you should find the cause as search string ... normally this is
caused by a Xerxes-Incomaptibility ...
Which version of Tomcat u use? Have a look in /endorsed/lib

there is a xerxesimpl.jar i suggest, so if this is the case, you should
replace it with xerxer1.4.4.jar from Opencms...Lot of this stuff is collected in opencms-forum.de in english !!
Hope this helps

Joachim Arrasz

Synyx oHG

--