[opencms-dev] Send Email From JSP

Travis Stude tstude at streamlineic.com
Fri Apr 2 01:05:02 CEST 2004

I know that I need the server, I have some code that sends email from
jsp and I can send it from my local server.  I just do not know the smtp
server address of opencms.  I have no choice about putting the code on
opencms, this is for a client that wants their web page there.  I do not
need any code for an email tool, I need a method with opencms that
allows me to do this, or I need their SMTP server address.  Sorry for
the confusion in my first email.

Thanks,
TJ