[opencms-dev] CLI for VFS or even better ant tasks for OpenCMS

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Fri Apr 2 10:14:01 CEST 2004

Hi,

> When you said read, you really meant lesen. Sorry don't really
> understand German.

ou sorry for that ... i forgot that most of the topics are german ... i
don`t know any good english TOmcat-Forum ... maybe one of the other
members can help there. This is one of the reasons why we did the
opencms-forum.de in english... good decision i think.
Bye Achim

P.D I´m not sure that the opencms-classloader is not the default one from
Tomcats Servlet-Container.

--
Questions about OpenCMS?
--> www.opencms-forum.de