[opencms-dev] How to read a file size

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Fri Apr 2 10:37:01 CEST 2004

Hi,

> Thanks for your responses. Com.opencms.file.CmsFile.getLength() still
> reads the file in memory, so is slow with large files.
>
> Achim,
>
> Can you remember what was the property called? Was it a JSP property or
> a resource property?

I´m totally not sure, sorry for that, it was in an old project we did this
i think... but it must be a resource property, so
cms.readProperty("Filename", size); can be right... wait i look in api ..

yes i think this should work ...  but i remember that it only works for
statically exported...  s..t i can`t remember ...
Bye Achim

--
Questions about OpenCMS?
--> www.opencms-forum.de