[opencms-dev] How do I publish and export specific pages automatically?

Adam Cohen-Rose opencms-dev at cohen-rose.org
Fri Apr 2 18:54:02 CEST 2004

Hi there,

I would like to publish and statically export a specific set of pages (all
within one directory) on a scheduled basis.

Will a call to CmsObject.publishProject(project_id) do a static export as
well? I have made sure that export=true for the required files.

Should I create a separate project that encloses the required resources,
or is there an alternate way of reaching into the API and publishing just
a single directory? After all, I can publish a single file or directory
directly from the Explorer graphical interface...

Ideally, I would like some code that I can include in an I_CmsCronJob.

Thanks in advance,

Adam

--
Adam Cohen-Rose, Kizoom Ltd. <www.kizoom.com>
Sign up for our London Travel Alerts Service: http://mobile.tfl.gov.uk

'What is essential is invisible to the eye' -- Antoine de St. Exupery