[opencms-dev] euro character

Emmanuel manu_chasse at yahoo.fr
Tue Apr 6 11:50:01 CEST 2004

Hello,When I save document with euro symbol as it appear on my keyboard, it is saved in db as ? char.I configured my opencms.properties to use ISO-8859-15 and launched java with -Dfile.encoding=ISO-8859-15I saw in posts that I could use € code but I would like to be able to input euro symbol in WYSIWYG editor.Any idea ?Thx in advance.Emmanuel

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail