[opencms-dev] Java Development Environments...

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Wed Apr 7 00:35:02 CEST 2004

I use ant from the command line -- ant uses the build.xml files such as
the one that comes with OpenCms' source code.

Others on this list use Eclipse and JEdit plugins to interface with ant.

To do resource types, my ant scripts generally build the resource type
classes, copy the opencms.jar file, unjar it, add the new classes, and
then rejar it.

http://ant.apache.org

Matt