[opencms-dev] Alkacon base documentation module for CVS version of OpenCMS?

Antti Leinonen antti.leinonen at digital-one.fi
Thu Apr 8 12:26:01 CEST 2004

Hola.

We're currently developing on the CVS version of OpenCMS (we really need
many of the features on the upcoming 6.0 version). Now what I'm interested
in, with the manual being only available as an OpenCMS module, is if there
is a version that works (without modifications) with the current CVS (5.3)
version of OpenCMS?
Currently, I'm able to import the module (don't recall the Import actually
giving me any errors), but when trying to access the pages I only get errors
trying to compile JSP, with references to com.opencms.flex.jsp not being
found etc.

If this is a familiar issue to you (and even if it's been dealt with
earlier), please just point me out what I'm doing wrong, or should have done
to get things to work.
(I'll provide any further information as necessary, just don't feel like
bloating the message with irrelevant data and error messages in case what
I'm experiencing something totally obvious and easily fixed)

cheers,
    Antti Leinonen