[opencms-dev] Alkacon base documentation module for CVS version of OpenCMS?

Antti Leinonen antti.leinonen at digital-one.fi
Thu Apr 8 12:57:01 CEST 2004

I noticed that they'd be found under org.opencms, but this doesn't seem to
be the case, in the CVS the flex for instance seemed to be under com, and I
actually experienced the problem with a fresh install of 5.3 OpenCMS and a
fresh import of the 5.0 manual module.
Could you be more specific, should I change some references in the
documentation module files themselves or something?

++anttileinonen