[opencms-dev] Upload files via workplace

Vlachogiannis Evangelos evlach at aegean.gr
Fri Apr 9 18:22:01 CEST 2004

Following config works for me fine..

[mysqld]
basedir=C:/mysql
set-variable = max_allowed_packet=20M
datadir=C:/mysql/data
[WinMySQLadmin]
Server=C:/mysql/bin/mysqld-nt.exe
user=..
password=..

-----Original Message-----
From: Ralf Emanuel [mailto:emanuel at inexweb.de]
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2004 7:11 PM
To: opencms-dev at opencms.org
Subject: [opencms-dev] Upload files via workplace

Dear Group,

I know, this problem was processed serveral times here but:

I changed the mysql ini file to 20M. I´ve checked weather the new value was
accepted by mysql. The opencms upload variable is set to
"workplace.file.maxuploadsize=-1". After this I tried to upload a 4MB file
over the opencms workplace - without result. Memory of the machine:
1GB/Win2003 Server.

Has anybody solved this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Ralf