[opencms-dev] Problems with file upload

Bar�k Tam�s ppwhere at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 12 14:25:01 CEST 2004

Hi!

I'm quite a newbie in OpenCms, and I have a very big
problem... I must upload small files from a form to a
database table. (not to the virtual file system) I can
upload the file from the form to the jsp page, but how
can i transform this byte array to the blob type? Or
if my way was wrong, how can i do this at all? This is
the part of my program that do this...

String filename =
cms.getRequestContext().getRequest().getParameter("file");
byte[] file =
cms.getRequestContext().getRequest().getFile(filename);

I very need help!

Tom