[opencms-dev] icon doesn't appear in workplace

Frédéric Alluin frederic.alluin at intelygenz.com
Mon Apr 12 16:04:02 CEST 2004

Hi,

I installed correctly OpenCMS 5.0.1 on Jboss (Linux RH) this last week and
everything seems to run correctly. But today when I connected to the
workplace, the icon doesn't appear!

I'm able to see the image in the browser with
http://URL:8080/opencms/opencms/system/workplace/resources/ic_file_image.gif

But the URLs of the placeholders look like this:
http://URL:8080/opencms/resources/ic_file_image.gif

I have to made 2 changes to install it correctly:
1/ in the opencms.properties
#url_prefix_export=/${WEB_APP_NAME}/export
url_prefix_export=/opencms/export

#url_prefix_http=/${WEB_APP_NAME}/opencms
url_prefix_http=/opencms/opencms

2/And put
<Context path="/opencms"
docBase="${jboss.server.home.dir}/deploy/opencms"
debug="0"
reloadable="true"
crossContext="true" />

in jboss-service.xml