[opencms-dev] RE: opencms 5.0.1 on Weblogic

Ravi Kumar Moluguri ravi_kumarm at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 14 19:25:02 CEST 2004

Hi Derek,

I was getting this when I was using Oracle 8.1.7 database for Opencms, but
when I used opencms with  MySQL db, this .jsp extension was fixed. I didn't
spend much time to investigate as we have put a hold on this project
temporarily.

May be something to do while you setup db in opencms or some config settings
in opencms.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
Ravi