[opencms-dev] [ANN] CalendarModule available

Thomas Gagné tgagne at wideopenwest.com
Mon Apr 19 14:22:01 CEST 2004

I can't understand the German.  Is it a commercial module?  Is there a
demo available?  I tried looking for a link to the calendar modules but
couldn't find one--my cursor never indicated there was a link under the
news items or the announcement at the top of the page.  The PayPal
button seemed to work, as did the "home" link--but little else.

--
.tom
remove email address' dashes for replies