[opencms-dev] Problems with compiling from cvs head

Manuel Wallnöfer mfw at msk-informatik.at
Mon Apr 19 15:27:01 CEST 2004

Hi all,

can anybody help me,

i tried to compile the actual version 5.3.4 from cvs head, but it
doesn´t work.

When I run the ant script I get the following error:

G:\work\opencms_core\opencms\src\com\opencms\template\I_CmsXmlTemplate.j
ava (70:160) reference to CmsException is ambiguous, both class
com.opencms.core.CmsException in com.opencms.core and class
org.opencms.main.CmsException in org.opencms.main match
G:\work\opencms_core\opencms\src\com\opencms\template\I_CmsXmlTemplate.j
ava:70: reference to CmsException is ambiguous, both class
com.opencms.core.CmsException in com.opencms.core and class
org.opencms.main.CmsException in org.opencms.main match

..
.
.

thx,