[opencms-dev] WYSIWYG Editor don't show nothing

Mariano Barcia mariano.barcia at colaborativa.net
Mon Apr 19 18:53:02 CEST 2004

Felipe,

Is that file an imported file? The editor has some problems when trying
to edit files that had warnings in the import. We had that problem in
the past for some non well-formed HTMLs (they displayed well but could
not be edited).

--mariano

PS: Sorry for not mentioning it before, but actually you have two logs
to take a look at: the Logfile viewer in the Administration view, and
the catalina.out regular file.