[opencms-dev] manual backup of resources

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Mon Apr 19 21:09:01 CEST 2004

What do you want to back it up to? Disk? Some other database?

OpenCms uses a version control mechanism, so there is a built-in backup
mechanism in the database already (for instance, look at the
CMS_BACKUP_* tables in the DB). Skim through the CmsResourceBroker class
  for your database (e.g. com.opencms.file.myslq.CmsResourceBroker) --
I'm pretty sure the code is in there.

Matt