[opencms-dev] JSP templates in opencms 6

Mariano Barcia mariano.barcia at colaborativa.net
Tue Apr 20 18:26:01 CEST 2004

Hello **/*.*, ^_^

We've made some advances ... we checked the welcome module in opencms
5.3.3 and we could see there the new cms:include and cms:template.

We are still missing the language aspect. For example, when editing any
page of the welcome module, the languages "English" and "German" appear
in the "Elements" pull-down.

Where is this list of available languages defined?
How can you control the language for displaying the page in the JSP
template?

Thanks in advance,
--mariano