[opencms-dev] dynamic template content turns into static html after putting the files "online"

citrix at netz-dj.de citrix at netz-dj.de
Wed Apr 21 16:59:04 CEST 2004

Hi there,

did anyone solve this problem?

When exporting (e.g. putting online) JSP templates in openCMS the
dynamic content turns into static HTML.

To explain our problem:
In our by openCMS managed website we have a menu in a template. This
template has dynamic content. Whenever you are "logged" in as a
specific user you have more options than when you are only a guest.
This login-mechanism performs a LDAP check via a JSPBean and puts the
username into a session attribute called "login".

In offline mode it works fine. After we have put the content "online"
the dynamic template menu turns into static HTML and does not anymore
perform the check whether the session attribute "login" is null or
not null.

Is there a possibility to keep the content of the menu dynamic ?

Thanks in advance

Sven Worm