[opencms-dev] HTML imported files do not show images in WYSIWIG

Felipe.Ramos at steria.es Felipe.Ramos at steria.es
Thu Apr 22 11:09:02 CEST 2004

I have the same problem. Any solution?

Felipe Ramos
Steria EspaƱa
Paseo de las Doce Estrellas, 2
Campo de las Naciones
28042 Madrid
Tel.: 913 939 888

"Amit Awasthi" <amit at efoundry.com>
Sent by: opencms-dev-admin at opencms.org
21/04/2004 16:56
Please respond to opencms-dev

        To:     <opencms-dev at opencms.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        [opencms-dev] HTML imported files do not show images in WYSIWIG

I imported a static website with the Static HTML importer. The site
imported fine with the images in the gallery etc.. However when i open a
page in the WYSIWYG editor, the images and links are broken. the source of
the images has some [[LINK]] tags which the WYSIWIG can not understand.

Can somebody please tell me, what am I doing wrong. and how to fix it.

thanks
Amit

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses.