[opencms-dev] Publishing....

Amit Awasthi amit at efoundry.com
Thu Apr 22 16:02:28 CEST 2004

If these files have broken links the publishing disregards these files.
try publishing your galleries and the system/bodies first. then try to
publish the pages. I had the same problem, but it worked if I published
the galleries and the body first.(direct publish). I am not sure it this
is the best way. but it works