[opencms-dev] Problems with OpenCMS 5.3.4 and templates

Mariano Barcia mariano.barcia at colaborativa.net
Thu Apr 22 21:53:01 CEST 2004

Jeff, Antti,

It's working for us. What problem are you having?

We have seen here that a template prepending "/sites/default" to
<cms:link> does not work when [a page] is previewed from the "/" site
perspective, but it does work when you change to the site perspective
you are working on.

So, don't prepend "/sites/default" to any of the cms:link in your JSP
templates.

Apart from that, no problem except for the language (how does it work?)

--mariano