[opencms-dev] user password...

Vincent Knecht vince at iefr.ath.cx
Thu Apr 22 23:29:01 CEST 2004

Hi

do you really want to crack this password ?
you may spend great amount of time by doing so ;-)

i guess what you really want to do is something like:
1 request/get the user pass in clear from some form,
2 use an existing method from OpenCMS to encrypt it (look in CmsObject),
3 compare the result to the pass stored in users table.

sorry, i don't have code or links about this, but i think it might help

good luck