[opencms-dev] Reliability of Lucene

Dylan Milks DMilks at greenridge.ca
Thu Apr 22 23:55:02 CEST 2004

I've seen many posts on this newsgroup regarding bugs/problems/limitations of the Lucene search module. How many problems exist with it as of today? Is it reliable enough to use on a high-traffic corporate site? (I need some opinions on this matter)

Thanks,
- Dylan

This communication, including its attachments, if any, is intended solely
for the recipient; it is confidential and may contain personal or private
information, or proprietary and/or privileged material. As such, any
unauthorized use, retention, copying, disclosure or other distribution of
this communication, or the taking of any action in reliance on its contents
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately and delete this communication (and any
attachments.)