[opencms-dev] include probleme

GERIN Béatrice DISU beatrice.gerin at francetelecom.com
Fri Apr 23 09:57:01 CEST 2004

I have a "standard" jsp, it's a container.
I want to push an opencms page in my jsp.
I don't want to put my jsp in the opencms system.

My jsp "mypage.jsp" is in <WEBAPP-opencms>/<myjsp>/mypage.jsp.

I have a page in opencms, i call it with : "http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/corsaire_tests/fr/Homepage/index.html"

I want to push this opencms "index.html" in my jsp.

how??
<jsp:include>??
<cms:include ??
please help me...