[opencms-dev] include probleme

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Fri Apr 23 10:41:01 CEST 2004

Hi,

>OK but I don't want to export.

why?

I just want to push openCMS online page (html with his template) in my
jsp container. My jsp is a frameset and in one of the frameset, i want
include my opencms onlinepage

so i think it`s not possible with normal Opencms functionality. Then you
must get the File Content yourself via Java API.
One way could be:

Log in via JSP-Code into Opencms then get the files content by API and
serialize this in your frameset.
This should work. But this is quite an unsecure thing. You have to place
logindata in this jsp code. So it can be hacked!
What`s the problem with exporting this content?

Bye Achim

--
Questions about OpenCMS?
--> www.opencms-forum.de