[opencms-dev] include probleme

GERIN Béatrice DISU beatrice.gerin at francetelecom.com
Fri Apr 23 14:50:01 CEST 2004

MyPage.jsp is in .../<WEBAPP-opencms>/<mydirectory>/Mypage.jsp

In this JSP I have the code

<%@ page session="false" java.lang.*,java.util.*"%>

before insertion page opencms

	<jsp:include page="<Ma page opencms>" />

after  insertion page opencms

Can you say me what I must put in the attribute "page=". I believe I must put a relative adress???

I want this page : http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/corsaire_tests/fr/Homepage/index.html appears beetween the two messages "before" and "after insertion". This URL is the URL for my online opencms page.

Please help...