[opencms-dev] installation article management module

GERIN BĂ©atrice DISU beatrice.gerin at francetelecom.com
Fri Apr 23 16:50:02 CEST 2004

	I install "article management module".
	I restart tomcat
	When I open index.html on online or offline project, I have an error message :

javax.servlet.ServletException: Resource loader error in file '/articlemanagement-documentation/index.html'

Root cause:
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for JSPNote: sun.tools.javac.Main has been deprecated.

E:\jakarta-tomcat-4.0.3\work\localhost\opencms\WEB-INF\jsp\online\articlemanagement-documentation\index$html$jsp.java:6: Package info.rueth.opencms.articlemanagement not found in import.
import info.rueth.opencms.articlemanagement.*;
       ^
1 error, 1 warning