[opencms-dev] Default to 'Offline' project

Dylan Milks DMilks at greenridge.ca
Fri Apr 23 18:05:01 CEST 2004

Is there a way of configuring the OpenCMS installation files so that right from the first install the default project is 'Offline'? I know you can configure this after install by going to 'Preferences - Startup Options'. But I want to know if you can do it right from the first install. If yes, what file do I need to configure?

Thanks,
- Dylan

This communication, including its attachments, if any, is intended solely
for the recipient; it is confidential and may contain personal or private
information, or proprietary and/or privileged material. As such, any
unauthorized use, retention, copying, disclosure or other distribution of
this communication, or the taking of any action in reliance on its contents
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately and delete this communication (and any
attachments.)