[opencms-dev] Problem using JSP templates on weblogic

mmihaili at csc.com.au mmihaili at csc.com.au
Mon Apr 26 06:13:01 CEST 2004

Sorry for the late reply,

Have you solved your problem?

Just thought I'd offer some changes we need to make to opencms.properties
when using OpenCMS under Weblogic:

      flex.jsp.repository=/jsp  (and of course manually move the
      <webappname>/WEB-INF/jsp to <webappname>/jsp)

      flex.jsp.exporturl=http://127.0.0.1:7001/<webappname>/opencms
      (127.0.0.1:7001 or your actual appserver ip)

We await your feedback..

Moris Mihailidis
Senior Web Developer
Computer Sciences Corporation
EBS-BSS Web Services e-Business South
58 Queensbridge St, Southbank, VIC 3006, Australia
Ph: +61-3-8695-1527    Fax:+61-3-8695-1540
Email: mmihaili at csc.com.au

for such purpose.

                      "Denham, Martin"
                      <Martin.Denham at edf         To:      <opencms-dev at opencms.org>
                      energy.com>                cc:
                      Sent by:                   Subject: [opencms-dev] Problem using JSP templates on  weblogic
                      opencms-dev-admin@
                      opencms.org

                      09/04/2004 01:10
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      opencms-dev

Hi,

I am trying to use Weblogic 8.1 with OpenCMS 5.0.1.

Most things seem to be working except for JSP templates.  When I display
any page with an associated template I receive an error similar to:
<Included resource or file
"/opencms/jsp/online/system/modules/org.opencms.welcome/jsptemplates/welcome.jsp.jsp"

not found from requested resource "/opencms/opencms/".>

It seems that Weblogic is getting confused by the .jsp.jsp extension.  Has
anybody got any hints or workarounds for this problem?

I have limited experience with OpenCMS and need some guidance.  Is it my
configuration or a problem with OpenCMS or Weblogic?

thanks

Martin

EDF Energy plc internet e-mail disclaimer
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be
protected by legal privilege.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete
the e-mail from your system.
This e-mail has been scanned for malicious content but the internet is
inherently insecure and EDF
Energy plc cannot accept any liability for the integrity of this message or
its attachments. No employee
or agent of EDF Energy plc or any related company is authorised to conclude
any binding agreement on
behalf of EDF Energy plc or any related company by e-mail. All e-mails sent
and received by EDF Energy
plc are monitored to ensure compliance with the company's information
security policy.