SOLVED: [opencms-dev] publishing project with new owner

Kai Schliemann k.schliemann at comundus.com
Mon Apr 26 11:02:01 CEST 2004

Hi list,

solved the problem by myself.
I found, that the 4 basic user groups "Guest", "Admin", "Users",
"Projectmanager" need to be in the system and they have to have the initial
IDs. So the database table CMS_GROUPS has to have the following entries:

GROUP_ID	GROUP_NAME
1		Guest
2		Admin
3		User
4		Projectmanager

This is for OpenCMS Version 5.0.0

So if you delete one of these groups and add it later on. You have to
manually change the ID of this group to its initial value.

Regards

Kai