[opencms-dev] Adding more resources sub-types

Dylan Milks DMilks at greenridge.ca
Mon Apr 26 16:55:01 CEST 2004

I've seen some previous threads where people have wanted to add additional resource types - like generic XML. I want to do something similar (but different): add additional sub-types. Example: I want a fresh install of OpenCMS to have .swf files under the binary type and .tif/.tiff under the image type. I've modified the cmssetup.txt and opencms.properties files, and then tried a new install - but it didn't work - the file types didn't appear under their categories. Can someone please provide me with the steps needed to do this?

Thanks in advance,
- Dylan