[opencms-dev] Problems with OpenCMS 5.3.4 and templates

Jeff Greer jgreer at fdusa.com
Mon Apr 26 17:00:05 CEST 2004

Hi Mariano,

I think somewhere we got our wires crossed. :)

My problem is that I can not use the page editor to edit my html pages without problems when the page is saved. After
saving the page the system becomes non-responsive. After editing the control code manually the page is fixed and the
system becomes responsive again.

I am not up to internationalization yet even though my boss would like me to be. :)

Cheers.

P.S. Thanks for the tip on the local. configuration as I will need to know that soon.