[opencms-dev] Adding more resources sub-types

Dylan Milks DMilks at greenridge.ca
Mon Apr 26 17:18:01 CEST 2004

If I go to "Resource type management" on the admin side of OpenCMS, and add ".tiff" under "Image" - what corresponding action is taking place? Where is it storing those values (e.g.: Image has -> gif, jpeg, jpg, bmp, etc...)?

If I add a sub-type this way, I don't have to modify/create a new class. Can't I simulate this some way without having to write a new class?

- Dylan